Every day, customers are talking about businesses online, whether they're on Yelp, Urbanspoon, Tripadvisor, Google+, Facebook, personal blogs, or elsewhere. 85% of consumers decide on what business they will use while still online, business owners need a way to see what their customers are saying and manage their reputation easily.
Reputation Management collects reviews from your local business listings, web mentions, post on social networks and anywhere online and displays them in a simple dashboard. With Social Marketing you can respond directly or even sent automated responses.
Overview of Reputation Management
Overview - Analytics and Global stats of your Brand.
- Listings - Provides detailed info on local directory profiles, web citations, web mentions, backlinks etc, plus advanced analytics and features.
- Reviews - Manage Reviews, Generate Reviews, Create Advanced Review Widgets, Review Analytics and more.
- Mentions - Web mention keyword aggregate tool for collecting and managing your brand's presence. Also works well to find sales opportunities in real time.
- Social - Monitor social engagement with the most popular social networks, analytics and more.
- Competition - Spy on your competition and outflank them. Keyword monitoring and comparison tools.
- Reports - Special Executive Reports daily weekly monthly fully customizable. Email reports to multiple emails.